Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- Automatic infrared detection (LHI778 probe design)
Output goes high when objects enter the sensing range, and automatically returns to low when object leaves
- Optional photosensitive control
- Optional temperature compensation
- Trigger mode jumper
- L: Non-repeatable / delay mode: sensor goes low after the delay, regardless of the presence of the object.
- H: Repeatable: sensor stays high as long as any object is detected during the delay time.
- Wide operating voltage range
- Micro-amp power
- Output high signal: easy to achieve docking with the various types of circuit.
- Infrared technology (LHI778 probe design)
- high sensitivity | high reliability
- widely used especially for battery-powered products.