Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- RC absorption circuit module used on protecting the relay or thyristor because it can avoid damage from inductive electromotive force generated by the inductive load when on or off.
- Preventing electromagnetic interference and increasing the anti-jamming capability of the microcontroller.
- For AC or DC 5 ~ 400V inductive load (less than 1000W), protection relay contacts or thyristor. RC absorption circuit, absorb induced electromotive force that from inductive load.
- With varistor, to prevent excessive fluctuations in voltage or current is too large and resulting in relay contact adhesion.
- To provide anti-interference ability of the circuit.
- Adopt crimp terminals that make wiring become more convenient.
- AllTech product